Tuesday, December 20, 2005

To stay home or go?

I updated about our illnesses under
yesterday's post.  Today I have to wrap presents for our children
and help them wrap their gifts to each other.  I am wondering how
much of my wrapping I can manage during the day.  If M stays happy
as he is now, and the other children will cooperate about not peeking
and getting along, I could do it all probably.  But I am not sure.

Tonight is the Ladies Fellowship potluck, cookie exchange, secret santa
reveal.  Last year I came down with the flu and had to miss
it.  Ladies have been telling me I can't miss it again this
year.  But I wasn't this sick on Sunday, and neither was M. 
Just not sure what to do.  I need to decide soon so I can start
making my soup and cookies if I'm going.  I guess I'd better email
Steve and seek his opinion.

I hate decisions like this ... where what I decide might let others down.

5 comments:

  1. Just wanted to pop in and wish you a hearty Merry Christmas and blessed new year!!


    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have been sick here too~ praying for you ..... I have lots to wrap too and lots of baking left to do.

    blessings,

    Teena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,


    I just ran across your site using the "random blogger"! I'm so sorry to hear about the sickly crud you've had. :o( There's just not any good time to get sick and it's never any fun, is it? I've enjoyed reading through your posts... I hope you have a safe, blessed and healthy Christmas! :o) I'll enjoy coming back and reading more of your thoughts.. :o)


    Take Care!

    Myklin Vinson

    www.HeartofVirtue.com -Virtuous woman Bible study materials for young Christian girls, parents and mentors

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everyone recovered for your Christmas trip. Happy New year!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessings to you and your family. Hope everyone is better or getting better now. My grandson has a cold, my son-in-law is blowing his nose too, but so far the rest of us are holding our own. Enjoyed random blogging with you today. God bless!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!