Tuesday, January 24, 2006

32 week prenatal

Hmm.  Here's another prenatal
report ... although I am seeing a trend here.  Not as many
homeschooling blogs as there should be ... and lots of other subjects
like sickness and travel and pregnancy.  

Let's see ... good appointment.  I had blood drawn for an iron
check.  Gained 3 lbs in 2 weeks.  Blood pressure good 120/68
-- better than it was a month ago.  Baby quite active with heart
rates ranging from 140s to 160s.  We THINK the baby is head down,
diagonally, and posterior.  But we are a little bit doubtful if
it's head down.  So, I get to begin spending time on my hands and
knees doing pelvic tilts every day to try to get baby "for sure" head
down, engaged, and hopefully NOT posterior.    That's my
assignment. 

Discussed homebirth logistics a bit, and had a nice little chat.  I go back in 2 weeks.

4 comments:

  1. sounds great~ thanks for the update :)

    blessings,

    Teena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good appointment! That's great and it won't be long now. :) Leslie

    PS--I rarely talk about homeschooling on *my* blog either. :)


    ReplyDelete
  3. Entering the last weeks! Yay!! Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great report. Looks like things are going blessedly well, and not so long in the future there'll be another sweet babe in your household. Eight weeks will go very quickly.


    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!