Wednesday, January 18, 2006

We did it!! Full day of school

Well, it hurt my throat alot, but we did
do a "mostly" full day of school yesterday.  I didn't get to
grammar/spelling, but my throat just gave out.  I'm still hoarse
from coughing and I have a swollen gland in my neck still that hurts
when I talk/cough too much.  But we did our unit studies, our
history, and the children did their math and handwriting.   
I feel so much better having accomplished all that.  We need to
stay on track so we can relax a bit more after the baby is born.

Now to repeat that today. 

3 comments:

  1. I don't know why it says anonymous, it tells me I'm logged in! *shrug*

    That was me, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy! That cough is really hanging on! But it sure does help to get stuff accomplished, doesn't it? Take care of yourself. You've got a lot on your plate...and in your tummy.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!