Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Blessed with Love

 


I know I'm blessed. 
I'm blessed to have a loving husband who comes home to his family every night. 
I'm blessed to have a hard-working husband who doesn't complain about his long days. 
I'm blessed to have a husband who still finds me attractive after nearly 12 years of marriage and 6 pregnancies. 
I'm blessed to have a husband who believes in homeschooling and wants his wife to be home with his children. 
I'm blessed to have a husband who enjoys spending time with his children and is even willing to change cloth diapers (most of the time). 
I'm blessed to have a husband who loves me despite my many (and sometimes glaring) faults.
I'm blessed to have a husband who makes me laugh.
I'm blessed to have a husband who thinks I'm cute when I'm angry.
I'm blessed to have a husband who will help me fold laundry or load the dishwasher if he sees I've fallen behind.
I'm blessed to have a husband who wants the best for his family.
I'm blessed to have a husband who is proud of his family heritage and wants to pass it on to his children.
I'm blessed to have a husband with beautiful green eyes that I never tire of looking into.
I'm blessed to have a husband who spoils me.
I'm blessed to have a husband who leads his family spiritually.
I'm blessed to have a husband with integrity.
I'm blessed to have a husband who is faithful in many many ways.
I'm blessed to have a husband who is patient and steady.
I'm blessed to have a husband who will massage his pregnant wife's feet and back without ever being asked.
I'm blessed to have a husband who cries when his babies are born.
I'm blessed to have a husband who keeps things in perspective for me.
I'm blessed to have a husband who steadies me and our home.
I'm blessed to be loved by a wonderful man like Steve.
And I am blessed to be able to love him and be his wife.
Thank You, God, for blessing my life with this gift!!

April

3 comments:

  1. I love this. Especially the "cute when angry" part. What a lovely quality for any woman to have. You think I'm messing with you, don't you? Well, I'm not. I wish I had that particular quality myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are certainly very blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Shurleen!! Well, I don't always appreciate it when he starts telling me I'm cute when I'm angry and I'm still trying to be angry. LOL!! But it usually calms me down a bit. ;) Of course, he also likes to tease me just to see my "Irish" come out, as he says. He's always enjoyed doing that ... even before we were married our premarital counselor noticed that.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!