Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Safe Kids Websites: Just For Fun!

Since I wrote about educational websites for children yesterday, I thought I'd share some of my children's favorite "just for fun" websites today.

Squigly's Playhouse

Millsberry
Bob the Builder
Veggie Tales
Thomas the Tank Engine
Wiggles
PBS Kids
Little People

And then there are a few I allow, under supervision, that I'm not as thrilled about:
Legos
Barbie
Polly Pocket
Neopets

I will admit, though, that the amount of time my children wanted to spend at the "fun" websites is what sent me searching for fun educational websites.  I'd really prefer they spend their time learning through fun games than dressing up Barbie or feeding a neopet.

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure if I did thank you for sharing this links with us. We are using Noah's net on my son's laptop. I checked out the website and added it to my son's list. Thanks again!


    Blessings,

    ~ Melanie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!