Friday, June 30, 2006

More medicines for Baby L and a change of plans

Due to L still having this Reactive Airways
flare-up, we will not be able to go to our farm this weekend after
all.  I was given a new prescription for another week of oral
prednisone for her.  Hopefully, this will fully clear up her lungs
and we'll be able to have some peace for her, and return to the farm as
a family later this Summer.

In the meantime, I am supposed to be figuring out what is causing her
these problems. What are her triggers?  Possibilities thus far are
outdoor pollens when mowing, wheat harvest, our cats, and heat and
humidity without air conditioning.  We know that being at the farm
initially set it off, and all those factors were there.  But it
hasn't gone away yet, and she had a set-back yesterday.  What
triggered that one? 

That's our job to figure out.  I think we need to pray for God's
wisdom and guidance in this issue.  I'm not always good at seeing
the connections between these types of things.

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for you. I can't stand it when my babies are sick, what a trying time. God is our help, keep trusting Him. ~ Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying you are able to find out her triggers and can eliminate them if at all possible (and that it's not something you would really rather not part with).


    It is miserable when our babies are sick--more so when we feel helpless to help them.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!