Monday, July 3, 2006

Ahh ... the last straw!!


So, my cats have ringworm, which requires oral medication 2 times per day.  Have you ever given liquid oral meds to a cat?  Fun stuff ... not!!  But I have the technique pretty well figured out ... for my cats, at least.

My husband's income has been greatly reduced, so we're trying to find ways to cut our monthly spending ... drastically.

Then Baby L has had this RAD flare-up and all that goes along with it.  Oral steroids two times a day, and nebulizer treatment as needed.  Plus the fussiness that the oral steroids bring.

Then we had that awful stomach virus which has been in our house for a week already, and isn't completely gone yet.

And today ... I have discovered I have cat scratch disease.  I"m not sure yet what this is going to mean for me in symptoms or treatment.

What ELSE can we possibly have go wrong in the family?  Well, at least we still have our sense of humor!!

1 comment:

  1. Not good. I'm sorry to hear about all the sickness, yuck! We're sick too, not fun, especially when it's the summer and you're supposed to be having fun. Another day maybe ~ Praying for you ~ Mindy

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!