Saturday, July 29, 2006

Kids Say the Darnedest Things ...

Tonight the oldest
two girls and I were discussing hair color and highlights.  Which
led to a discussion of hair dying, which I haven't done in years.

5 yo J was sitting at the table with us and said with a confused look, "Those are the bugs that crawl in your hair."


So I said ... "No that's LICE!"


He said ... "Oh, head lice."

I said ... "Yes, head lice"

Then I realized the source of his confusion.

Head Lice. High Lights.


Hmm ... maybe we should have his hearing checked. 

So, tell me ... is that high lights or head lice in your hair? 

1 comment:


  1. No head lice or highlights here. *Ü*

    And how cute. I love it when children say such sweet and original things.


    By the way, thank you for adding your two more states to your map.

    You've almost got the whole U.S. covered... wow!


    Have a great week!


    ~ Christina

    HsKubes HomeSchool Haven

    HsKubes Haven for Home

    Christian Military HomeSchool Mamas


    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!