Monday, July 31, 2006

Sigh ... here we go again ...

Baby L has been "almost wheezing" for
several days.  Today she crossed over into wheezing, and not just
noticeable with the stethoscope.  She was wheezing loudly for
about 15 minutes this afternoon. 

So, back to the Dr we went.  And back on oral prednisone she went.  And here come the tummy aches and restlessness and crying.  It isn't fun for her or us.

As always, prayers would be appreciated. It makes us sad, for her
sake.  Unfortunately, we had hoped to get to the homestead this
weekend.  I expect her Dr would suggest we not take her,
though.  He did last time.  Sigh. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, April. :( (((April)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear this, dear one! It's heartbreaking to see our little ones have a hard time! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor baby, I hope she feels better soon!


    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I can't take credit for the list of homeschooling goals though....I copied and pasted it from an email that I received. I thought it was too good not to pass on and I agreed with all that was written.


    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, dear! I will be praying for your familiy. I know how difficult it is when little ones are not feeling well. With love, Mrs. Joseph Wood

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!