Sunday, August 27, 2006

Charlotte Mason Techniques? And she's on the move!

I love reading A Charlotte Mason Companion and especially A Pocketful of Pinecones
I have desired for years to employ more Charlotte Mason techniques into
our school day.  However, I never have really maintained
them. 
 
If you use CM techniques in your homeschool, could you please share
about how a typical day looks in your homeschool?  Post about it
on your blog and comment here with the link, please? 

I'm really looking to see HOW it looks in other families.  Thanks!!

And ... in different news ... our Baby L is on the move!! She can roll,
lurch, commando crawl across a room.  It's slow and sloppy, but
she gets where she wants to go.  She works so hard to reach toys
and books and anything she spies lying on the floor.  She doesn't
have crawling truly figured out, but she's working on it!!

3 comments:

  1. I blogged a little here~we'll be tweaking it again soon for fall. http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Titus2woman/169656/ (((((HUGS))))) sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found 2 posts that sum up what we do pretty well. I hope they help! I love the CM-way of homeschooling!


    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/sherrydhoneycutt/132283/


    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/sherrydhoneycutt/182977/


    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. That link is www.homeschoolblogger.com/lindafay


    --there is no "e" in her name.

    Seconding that hers is a great CM blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!