Sunday, August 27, 2006

Thank you for your prayers!

Well, it's been 6 days since my hernia
repair surgery and I am feeling alot better.  I've gone from
hurting to just aching.  And I'm not sure which is worse, the
aching or the itching.  My tummy just itches and itches.  I
think it's a mix of the healing of my incisions, and the irritation of
the bandages.  I'm hoping to drop the bandages soon. I probably
could have already, but was worried about my clothes rubbing on the
incisions.

So, I really am doing much better.  Steve is planning to go back
to work this week, at least for half days.  He may be back for
full days by the end of the week.  I still have some lifting
limitations that mean I can't do all my work alone, but I do have
helpers here to help.

I was at church yesterday evening and again this morning.  It was a blessing to be there!

2 comments:

  1. Somehow I missed this! I have a hernia too and would love to know more.... (((((HUGS))))) sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been blogging much so I didn't realize you were having surgery. But I am glad you are already on the mend.

    I also wanted to comment on FIAR. We used that for our first two for 1.5 years and really enjoyed it. I am getting ready to do it soon with my almost 4 year old. Right now we are slowly doing BFIAR which I like too.

    What is the website you found for unit studies for FIAR?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!