Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I think I'm too tired. I can't stop laughing!

Sometime around 3 am, 2 yo M woke up and came to me. He said ....


"Mooom!! snort, snork, sniff. Myyy noooose noooot woooorking. sniff, snort, snurkle."

I tried to help him blow it. It wasn't blowing out very well, though. So I snuggled him back to sleep.


He just got up and came over for hugs. I asked him if his nose was
working again. He sadly said, "sniff, snork. Noooo. sniff."

And now I can't stop laughing. 

All the children came to see why Mom was laughing so
hysterically.  And 2 yo M is looking at me like I've lost
it.  But at least, they humored me by laughing when I told them
what he said, instead of looking at me like I'd gone off the deep
end.  Of course, it probably helps that I can do a humorous
imitation of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!