Monday, September 4, 2006

Moms for Modesty







I wanted to point you all to a wonderful post on modesty for our daughters.  It is written by Everyday Mommy.  I will be adding the Moms for Modesty logo to my sidebar to show my support for this movement.

I agree fully with the Moms for Modesty Mission Statement:


Moms for Modesty Mission Statement


  • As a Mom for Modesty I believe in common-sense modesty for girls and young women. 
  • I believe in refraining from sexualizing our girls and young women. 
  • I believe that it is unwise and unfair to taunt boys and young men by permitting my daughter(s) to dress in an immodest manner.
  • I believe that true beauty comes from within and I strive to teach my daughter(s) this truth.
  • I will loyally shop at retailers that provide girls' and young womens clothing that is modest, affordable and stylish.


2 comments:

  1. Me too! I completely agree. But... would you please let me know how to put that image in my sidebar? Or point me in the right direction? You may e-mail me if you get the chance at granolagirl97@yahoo.com. BTW, I am posting something about our Charlotte Mason day tonight. Please come by and visit us tomorrow! :)


    In Him,

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link. As the mom of two little girls, I totally support the effort and posted the button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!