Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Home again, home again, jiggety jog!

We were gone from our home for seven days.  We spent a day on the road, four days with my family in New Mexico, another day on the road, and one day at our farmhouse.  We got home at 7:30 last night, and then we had to tow a car to the repair man's house. 

It was nice to be home at a decent time ... we usually pull in around midnight, or later.  But last night I was able to unpack the remaining clean clothes and get them put away.  And I was also able to sort all the dirty clothes into piles.  Other than my toiletry bag, I was completely unpacked before I went to bed last night.  Of course, I have about 11 loads of laundry to wash now.  Yikes!!

It was a wonderful vacation, but it's so good to be home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!