Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Plans and Dreams For our Homestead

I was driving along in our Suburban earlier this week, and from
the row behind me 5 yo J pipes up ... "Mom, I wish we lived at the farm
already."

"Me too, J."

"Because I want to have pigs, Mom.  That's what I like."

"But, J, do you remember how stinky the pigs at the fair are?"

"Yes, Mom, but I like them."

"Okay, J.  We'll remember that and discuss it when we move to the farm."

All this time, and I had no idea that pigs were what he really likes.    I thought he wanted to be a crocodile hunter, but we may have a pig farmer instead.


1 comment:

  1. LOL!


    You are reading some great books! The first two are on my wanted list, the second two are GOLD! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!