Friday, December 15, 2006

Baby L has a fever today, and I want a goat!

No, they aren't related.  I don't want a goat because she has a fever. I want a goat because I think dwarf goats are so cute.  My Uncle had dwarf goats at his little homestead in Oklahoma and we enjoy watching them whenever we attend the family reunion there. 

I've been patiently waiting until we move to the farm to get our goats.  But now I'm wondering if  it would be possible to have any little dwarf goats in our fenced back yard.  It would be so much fun to have Nigerian Dwarf goats back there.  Of course, we wouldn't be able to have a garden very well.  And they might eat my lovely giant Butterfly Bush.  But it might be worth it.

Does anyone else have dwarf goats in town?

Baby L woke up with a fever of 101.1.  I'm not sure why, but I'm guessing virus.  She's napping right now and I probably should get busy while she's not needing me.  I expect I'll have a "babe in arms" most of the day.

Blessings,
April

1 comment:

  1. We had goats and they are so cute!!! But alot of work if you dont have alot of room for them. We are involved in 4-h and my dd has chickens. We has raised goats,chickens,geese and ginnie's and enjoyed every minute of it.


    I look at blogs after i get the kids settled down at night and loved reading yours. Have fun with your goats( if you get them)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!