Friday, June 15, 2007

Lessons I've Learned About Homeschooling, revisited

A year ago, in May 2006, I posted several homeschooling blog entries that were inspired by conversations with my Sister-in-Law who was just beginning to homeschool.

I was thinking about them the other day, and decided to point them out again.  I'm not going to repeat them, but I will put links to them.

This is my very favorite old homeschooling post of mine:
Lessons I've Learned About Homeschooling

Some others I wrote that same week:
My Favorite Homeschool Books
Comparison is the Death of True Self-Contentment

And this one makes me smile. I was so stressed about C's reading issues last year, and now she's reading books to herself for the Summer Reading Programs.

Reading: The First Homeschool Hurdle

I smiled as I looked back over some of my older posts.  I realized I've blogged similar posts recently: on contentment, and my favorite homeschool resource books.  I had forgotten about the original posts a year ago.

Blessings,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!