Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tip of the Day, BusyBodyBook Contest, and HSB Front Porch

In case you're wondering why I am posting Tips of the Day, it's because I'm writing the Homeschool Tips of the Day on the Homeschool Blogger Front Porch for the month of June.  So, there will be another 18 tips coming throughout the month, which you can read here, or at the HSB Front Porch.

BusyBodyBook is having a contest on the HSB Front Porch.  To enter the contest, and have a chance to win one of their BusyBodyBook family organizers, go to the Front Porch and leave a comment HERE.  The winner will be chosen, and announced, on June 11.

And finally, the HSB tech support has been working hard to complete a server change for HSB.  The change is completed, but there are still a few glitches.  You can read the updates at the HSB Front Porch News, or at the HSB Tech Help Blog.  I'm sure they'll have it all worked out soon.  I know I'm already enjoying having my Friends Page working again.  Thanks, HSB! 

Blessings,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!