Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hand-made jewelry ... by my sister!

My sister has a hobby ... she polishes and shapes rocks, and then creates jewelry with them.  She's very talented, and we've been enjoying being blessed with her creativity.  She's given us girls pendants, and made bolo ties for my boys to match their Daddy's bolo tie. 

She's finally opened her very own Etsy shop ... The Rock Inspired.   She has even made her very first sale!  I'm so proud of her, and I wanted to share her creativity with others.   She sells some pre-crafted pendants, and some polished stones that she can turn into pendants or bolo ties for you.  She told me today that she needs to take pictures of some more items she has, and list them.

Hint, hint ... Christmas is coming!!  I'm sure you can find a gift for someone special.  Just don't buy the pendant *I* like best. 

And keep checking in with her.  There may not be a stone in the color or size you want now ... but that can, and will, change.

The Rock Inspired

Blessings,
April

2 comments:

  1. She has beautiful things! Thanks for the link, and best wishes for her success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm off to check out her shop. :)


    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!