Saturday, December 15, 2007

Today I walked in Narnia ...

We were hit by an ice storm earlier this week, and then it was topped off with 6-8 inches of snow last night.  The trees were still bent down with ice when the snow hit.

Today I was out on our property, walking around, admiring the beauty.  It was simply beautiful with the sun glinting off the icy branches.  Some areas reminded me of Narnia before Aslan's return.

Here are a few pictures of the Narnia-esque beauty.





Blessings,
April

4 comments:

  1. And it does look much like the scenes of Narnia in the movie. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like Narnia. I remember days like this when we lived up in MD.


    Hope you all are doing ok and staying warm.


    Beware of talking gnomes though..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I have a snow picture up on my blog right now as my header. It was taken at my parents house where I grew up. I wish we could get snow where we live, but we so low down in the valley of Oregon, it is rare to get snow. sometimes we get a small sprinkle, but it rarely turns into anything. My kids always have high hopes that they will get snow, but chances are that won't happen.


    I love your pictures!


    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things look similar in our neck of the woods.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!