Friday, May 9, 2008

Our 14th Anniversary is Coming

Next week, Steve and I will celebrate our 14th anniversary.  Today we received a gift in the mail.  It's another Willow Tree angel for my small Willow Tree collection.  It's my 7th Willow Tree figurine, I think.  One we bought ourselves when we were expecting our 6th child, one my sisters gave me, four I gained from freecycle, and now this gift.

We received the Angel of the Garden, and the inscription that goes with it says "bringing forth a garden of love and beauty." 




I hope, and pray, that we are bringing forth a garden of love and beauty in our family, our marriage, our children, as well as our land.   I thought it was a lovely reminder of our goals for our family, and my purpose as a wife and mother.

Trusting in Him,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!