Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Crew


I wanted to let everyone know that I was chosen to be part of The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Crew, a focus group that will be providing reviews of different curricula and homeschool products.  The children and I are looking forward to trying the new products, and sharing our reviews with you. 

I'll be creating a new category for reviews.  I'm not sure how quickly the products will arrive at our house, or how soon I'll be sharing reviews.  But, I did want to let you know the reviews are coming. 

Don't worry, I'll still babble on about our family life, as well.  But there will be reviews mixed in with the other chatter.



Trusting in Him,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!