Monday, September 15, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 5

Click on this image to visit The Simple Woman blog, and find daybook entries by others.

For Today...

Outside my Window... the sun set, a freshly mowed lawn, and 3 loads of clothes drying on the line.

I am thinking... that I hope I can sleep well tonight, so I'm well-rested for tomorrow's induction.

I am thankful for... a loving family who is eager to welcome our new baby, a church family who is providing suppers for us, and the fact that my father-in-law is out of the Critical Care Unit.

From the kitchen... the sounds of two of my daughters washing the supper dishes.

I am wearing... denim maternity capris, a light blue maternity t-shirt, and my light blue fake crocs.  I dug into totes in the basement today to get out non-maternity clothes to wear when I'm home from the hospital later this week.

I am creating... a loving home environment for the family God has blessed me with.

I am going... to have a baby tomorrow, if all goes well!

I am reading... nothing, other than the Fairbury Tales blog, as the story of Willow unfolds.

I am hoping
... that the children do well tomorrow while I am at the hospital.

I am hearing... 2 yo L and 4 yo M playing together in the living room.

Around the house... all is ready for the baby's arrival, and the babysitter who will be coming to be with the kids tomorrow.

One of my favorite things... holding a brand new blessing from God, and sharing that moment with my husband.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... have a baby, come home from the hospital, welcome my mother as she comes to help out.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... our little baby, when we had our first glimpse of him at 18 weeks gestation ... can't wait to see him and hold him tomorrow.







Trusting in Him,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!