Monday, September 29, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 6

Click on this image to visit The Simple Woman blog, and find daybook entries by others.

For Today...

Outside my Window... gray skies and a strong wind blowing through the trees.

I am thinking... that no matter how many babies you have, there are still surprises and new things to learn.  Every pregnancy is different, every birth is different, and every child is different.

I am thankful for... squeaky baby cries and snuggly 2 yo hugs.

From the kitchen... the sounds of children getting their breakfasts ... nothing is currently cooking.

I am wearing... a long, full, khaki twill skirt with a black t-shirt that has 3/4 length sleeves.  Oh, and my spring green striped fuzzy slipper socks again.  No ... wait!  Due to a gentian violet stain that needed immediate treatment, I'm now wearing long full patchwork skirt of different red plaids, and light blue fuzzy slipper socks (the green stripes really clashed with the skirt) with my black 3/4 length t-shirt.

I am creating... Christmas plans ... at least starting to create them.

I am going... to stay home all week and take care of my family.

I am reading... The Tale of Briar Bank (A Beatrix Potter Cottage Mystery) by Susan Wittig Albert.

I am hoping
... to get Baby G's thrush, and our nursing issues under control quickly.

I am hearing... my children waking up, talking, eating.

Around the house... nursing pillows stacked on a chair, a bassinet sitting in the living room, cloth diapers, burp cloths, and pacifiers ... all showing a new baby has joined our family.

One of my favorite things... holding a brand new blessing from God, and sharing that moment with my husband.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... finish my book, start Christmas shopping lists, plan 4H projects, start the 2009 scrapbook calendar gift project ... nurse the baby, change diapers, and be prepared not to finish this list.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... baby G at 8 days old.







Trusting in Him,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!