Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Old Schoolhouse's Fall Promotion

I know I've shared before how I feel about The Old Schoolhouse Magazine.  It's my favorite homeschool magazine.  I've had subscriptions to two other homeschool magazines, and have received trial issues from even more.  But The Old Schoolhouse Magazine is the only one I've renewed repeatedly.  I enjoy reading each issue that arrives, as do my older children.  




I look forward to the different themes for each issue, the free unit study included in each issue, as well as the view into the lives of other homeschool families.  I am always encouraged by at least one article in the magazine.   Many times it has arrived in my mailbox at just the right moment, when I needed encouragement or inspiration to continue homeschooling with joy and confidence.  What a joy to sit down in my favorite chair with a drink, a treat, and The Old Schoolhouse's latest issue.




I also appreciate that The Old Schoolhouse Magazine is not limited to only one style, method, or denomination.  It makes the effort to write about varied homeschooling methods and curriculum styles, homeschoolers of different denominations and in many areas of the world.  It gives a very full and well-rounded view of homeschooling, and all its facets.




I wanted to tell you all about The Old Schoolhouse Magazine's Fall Special. You can get two years of the  magazine, 6 fabulous physical gifts (no downloads!) worth over $120, plus the current issue of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine that is full of ideas for the new school year, so you start receiving your magazine in a flash!




It really is one of their best deals ever and you don't want to miss out. In fact, they've got a really cute Homeschooling with Heart tote bag (valued at $13.95) for the first 1000 to subscribe. About half of them are gone, but you should still be able to get one if you hurry!  (They will remove the info from the subscription page when the bags are all gone.) The total value is over $212, but you receive it all for only $39 - 50% off of cover price! Plus subscribers get their  online monthly Teacher's Toolbox which focuses on a different topic each month, giving you words of encouragement, hands-on teaching ideas, book recommendations, field trip ideas, and a bonus download item.

I love this handbag, and can't wait until I receive my own, to use for library trips and homeschool group meetings.   I'm sure it will be a conversation starter, that will let us share about homeschooling with others.



Hurry to get your subscription and your free gifts (including this great tote bag) today!

Trusting in Him,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!