Monday, October 27, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 10

Click on this image to visit The Simple Woman blog, and find daybook entries by others.

For Today...


Outside my Window... cold cold cold winds, which is why I can't see out my window, because I never opened my thermal drapes today.


I am thinking... that I might be getting sick, along with my kids.  My ear is hurting.

I am thankful for...  nebulizers, and a Dr. who will call in prescriptions for my kids without seeing them.

I am wearing... blue jeans, light blue sweater, light blue fake crocs.

I am going... to fold laundry tonight.

I am reading... The Missing Link:  FOUND.

I am hearing... The Grinch on tv.

Around the house... humidifiers, nebulizer, tissues, sick kids

One of my favorite things... time with my husband.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... visit my father-in-law before he enters hospice care, prepare for a funeral.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...  this is what you'll find in my kitchen and hallway again, since the hot summer days are over.





Trusting in Him,
April

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you better take care of your ears before they get all infected like mine were!


    I'm sorry to hear things aren't going well for your fil. My heart goes out to you. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!