Monday, October 6, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 7

Click on this image to visit The Simple Woman blog, and find daybook entries by others.

For Today...

Outside my Window... gray skies, mist over the fields, rain falling on the trees.

I am thinking... that I hate allergies and their effect on my children's behavior.

I am thankful for... the new bench seat in our Suburban.

From the kitchen... chocolate, chocolate chip cookies my 11 yo and 13 yo are baking.

I am wearing... a long, full, khaki twill skirt with a light blue t-shirt that has 3/4 length sleeves, bare feet, hair pulled back with a purple floral scrunchy ... a white burp cloth, and a fussy almost 3 week old baby.

I am creating... our Christmas letter to family and friends.

I am going... to do laundry today.

I am reading... my Bible -- trying to resume daily reading.

I am hoping
... to hear positive news re: my Father-in-law's health soon.

I am hearing... my children playing a Nancy Drew computer game, talking to each other, and getting along ... at the moment.

Around the house... dishes needing to be washed, some toys needing to be put away, laundry waiting to be washed, and a stack of curriculum waiting to find a home.

One of my favorite things... hugs from my husband, and my children.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... homeschool group, Wednesday evening church, continue with my Christmas plans, and take the children to the library.  Start looking at school plans and decide whether to start next week, or the week after that.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... It's time to start working on our 2009 calendars for Christmas gifts.  Instructions to make your own can be found HERE.







Trusting in Him,
April

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I HAVEN'T fallen off the face of the earth! ;-) I read blogs, I'm just terrible about commenting. I'm TRYING to do better.


    Anyway, I hope all is well w/you and your sweet, sweet new baby. Post some pics!


    Blessings from Ohio, Kim Wolf<><

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!