Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 8

Click on this image to visit The Simple Woman blog, and find daybook entries by others.

For Today...


I'm a day late with this ... but I really wanted to do it, so here goes ...

Outside my Window... gray skies, rain, a wheat field turning green.


I am thinking... that this first day back to school isn't going very well.

I am thankful for...  the fact that we were able to take Baby G to meet his Papa and Grandma E, Aunt and Uncle H, and Aunt R this weekend.

From the kitchen... nothing but lunch dishes waiting to be washed.

I am wearing... to be perfectly honest, I am still wearing my flannel Christmas tree pajama bottoms, and a Pirates Who Don't Do Anything t-shirt, at 1 pm.

I am creating... Christmas shopping plans.

I am going... to do laundry today ... soon ... yes, I'll start that job soon.

I am reading... blogs and websites lately.

I am hoping
... that my Father-in-law begins to recover soon.

I am hearing... my children announce that my Homeschool with Heart totebag arrived in the mail, along with a book I was expecting.

Around the house... children playing creatively, and cooperatively (at least), although some of them should be finishing schoolwork instead.

One of my favorite things... the view from my living room window.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... restore order to the home ... again ... church, library ... get school rolling.  For the most part, though, I'm just going to "circle the wagons" and focus on the homefront this week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... Steve being Super Dad, wearing Baby G in the sling, with 2 yo L on his shoulder.  (Yes, he needed help getting 2 yo L off his shoulder since he had G in the sling).





Trusting in Him,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!