Monday, October 20, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 9

Click on this image to visit The Simple Woman blog, and find daybook entries by others.

For Today...


Outside my Window... Green wheat fields, trees turning golden yellow, blue skies.


I am thinking... that I should start supper preparations.

I am thankful for...  good health.

From the kitchen... nothing yet.

I am wearing... blue jeans, black/brown striped nursing shirt I don't really like.

I am creating... my next review for The Homeschool Crew.

I am going... to fold laundry tonight.

I am reading... new curriculum:  All About Spelling, Homeschooling ABC's, Peterson's Directed Handwriting, and Spears Art Studio.

I am hoping
... to get caught up on laundry today and tomorrow, so I can finish the Fall Clothing Switch.

I am hearing... McGee and Me videos playing on the television.

Around the house... boxes of clothes waiting for all the summer stragglers to be put away, so the boxes can be returned to the basement.

One of my favorite things... beautiful fall colors, and crunching leaves as I walk.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... finish the laundry, finish putting away the summer clothes, and figure out how to add some new curricula in for testing.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...  I actually don't have a picture thought today.  I need to find a new place to host photos that I can post here, without them being available for anyone to access and view without my link.





Trusting in Him,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!