Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I edited my puppetools review

After re-reading my Puppetools review below, I realized I didn't offer enough of my true opinion.  I want to offer honest reviews, so that families can really decide if something is worth spending their money on. 

However, not everyone has the same value of what is a worthwhile amount to spend on something.  So, I don't just say "this isn't worth $X" but rather "this is too expensive for my family."

Likewise, things that I do not like, and would not use in my homeschool, others may love.  So I try to list both positives and negatives of everything.  What I consider a negative, someone else may consider a positive.

In the case of Puppetools, I didn't offer enough of an opinion at all.  I did list one paragraph (initially) that talked about my children's use of the website.  But to be most helpful to other parents, I shouldn't leave you having to read between the lines. 

So I'm sorry for being too vague about my feelings on the product.  I edited the review, and will be more careful in the future. 

My Puppetools review:  http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/ElCloud/620846/

Trusting in Him,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!