Monday, December 8, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 13

Click on this image to visit The Simple Woman blog, and find daybook entries by others.

For Today...


Outside my Window... I have no idea, because I never opened my thermal drapes today.


I am thinking... that I'm so glad I realized that small table in my basement could make an additional counter/work space in my kitchen so my cobalt blue stand mixer could have a place of its own.

I am thankful for...  being a part of the TOS Homeschool Crew, because I'm getting to try new curriculum, and I'm gaining a better understanding of my children's academic weaknesses and strengths.

From the kitchen ... home made chicken noodle soup simmering on the stovetop.

I am wearing... blue jeans and a black long sleeve tshirt with a reindeer design embroidered on the chest.

I am creating... reviews, reviews, reviews!  Actually, I'm starting to put together 2009 Scrapbook calendars for family members.

I am going... to hang a load of clothes up to dry on my indoor racks, since my dryer is dead.

I am reading... the Fall issue of The Old Schoolhouse magazine, and Dr. Sears' book, The A.D.D. Book.

I am hoping
... I can get my photo printer to cooperate better so I don't have to order prints from somewhere else to finish these calendars.

I am hearing... children playing, and the tv.

Around the house... Christmas stockings, nativities, and the Christmas tree.

One of my favorite things... peace and quiet ... when I can get it.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... figure out how to implement Latin Road to English Grammar, start two children on Math Mammoth, continue exploring Further Up & Further In, print photos, write reviews, and try to keep the house clean.

Here is a thought I am sharing with you... just do the best you can, and don't worry about the rest.  People before things.  People before tasks.




Trusting in Him,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!