Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Little girls are so much fun to dress up!

My baby sister is getting married this summer, and 2 yo L is going to be a flower girl.  She'll be 3 then.  I just ordered this dress for her, since my sister's colors are turquoise and silver.  I'm hoping it looks as turquoise when it arrives as it did on the computer screen.  If not, back to the drawing board.  Then this one will be for sale.  LOL!!

But L would be so cute in this ...



I'm sure L will be much cuter as a flower girl than I will be as a bridesmaid.


Trusting in Him,
April

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dress! I sure hope the color works for you.

    ~Lori

    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/henhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress will make her look like a princess. It is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!