Monday, January 12, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 15

Click on this image to visit The Simple Woman blog, and find daybook entries by others.

For Today...


Outside my Window... a cold cloudy day, and only one surviving (out of 5) guinea in our guinea yard.


I am thinking... that I am tired of my baby being sick, and this cold has gone on way too long for Baby G.

I am thankful for...  my family, and that I get to be a stay at home, homeschooling Mom.

From the kitchen... frozen corn dogs fresh out of the oven.  Obviously not a "whole foods" night at our house.

I am wearing... khaki floral skirt with a long sleeve teal shirt.

I am creating... nothing ... I'm recovering from Christmas still.

I am reading... nothing.  Still haven't touched any of my in-progress books in months.

I am hoping
... 2 yo L sleeps all night in her own room again tonight, and that Baby G sleeps well, too.  I don't care if he wakes up to nurse, as long as he settles back to sleep.

I am hearing... Donut Man video, and a fussing baby in my lap.

Around the house... my living room still has the Christmas tree up, has a lawn/garden bag of clothes we were given waiting for a tote so they can go to the basement, and is also now crowded by an exersaucer and a bouncy seat for Baby G.

One of my favorite things... happy babies ... wish mine was a little less needy this week.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... finish Christmas thank yous, mail out contest prizes, and go to the eye doctor with my oldest daughter.

Here is a question for you...  why is it that every time we put Baby G in the bouncy seat or exersaucer, he poops?  And why is it that he has leaked EVERY single time in the past week?  And why is that Mama-fed baby poo so hard to get out of clothes?




Trusting in Him,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!