Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Molly's Money-Saving Digest, March 2009 issue and a FREEBIE!

 



I reviewed the January 2009 issue of Molly's Money-Saving Digest in December.  It was a wonderful introductory issue, and I enjoyed it so much.  I was eager to review Molly's Digest again, and I wasn't disappointed.  Molly has done it again!  Another great issue to help us save money, get out of debt, and even make money from home! 

Once again, Molly's Digest is full of tips to save money in your home, and advice on getting out of debt.  It's so helpful to know what items are typically on sale this month, and ideas for celebrating holidays inexpensively with your family.  My favorite columns are still Feather Your Nest Frugally and Something Old - Something New.  I love Molly's ideas for inexpensive home decorating, and re-purposing old items!  Home decor is an area where I'm always looking for new ideas!  I love when I find just the right thing at a great price, or when I figure out a new way to use something I already have.  Molly helps inspire my creativity!

This month, Molly has interviewed Amanda Bennet (http://www.unitstudy.com/) about raising resourceful children, and helping them start their own businesses.  Amanda Bennet has raised two entrepreneurial children, and she shares several tips with Molly that will help any parent.  She's writing a book on the subject of Kids And Business, as well. 

This month's feature article is on making money from home.  Molly has 3 women who are experts at working from home share their work-at-home tips with us.  I know many stay-at-home moms are wondering what they can do to make money from home.  They are hoping to find an opportunity that will fit with their family's goals and needs.  Too often I hear of Moms having to go back to work, even if they'd rather stay home.  The March issue of Molly's Digest has several ideas that may help you stay home, or pay off debt faster by adding to the family income.  

Molly's Money-Saving Digest closes with stories from their readers.  This month's Goal Getter Spotlight shares an encouraging story of a wife who saved money for a special European trip, and how she did it.  And one reader wrote in to share about her own successful home business.  Perhaps her idea will be the one to work for you!

Molly's Money-Saving Digest for March 2009 is full of great ideas and encouragement.  You won't want to miss it, especially if you are trying to get out of debt or looking for a new way to supplement your family's income.  Watch for it to be available soon at the Econobusters Store for $4.95!

For an added bonus, if you go to Molly's Econobusters website, and sign up for her email newsletter (sign up in the right column), you can get a free copy of a Menu Planning e-book by Sheri Graham.  I've already enjoyed reading this e-book, and it's full of ideas to help you save money and time by planning ahead.   I also picked up some other handy household tips to save money.  I even tried one of Sheri's ideas last night.  So sign up for Molly's free email newsletter, and get your free Menu Planning e-book, as well.
 
Trusting in Him,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!