Thursday, February 5, 2009

My favorite musician: Marie Bellet

I know I've mentioned Marie Bellet before, and I have her website in my links.  I know her musical style may not appeal to everyone.  I enjoy it, but even more I love the words of her songs.  She writes songs about Christian motherhood, parenting, large families, and marriage.  I listen to her music when I need encouragement, or when I just need a reminder of who I'm serving and why I get up every day to take care of my family.

I thought I'd share this you tube video of her singing.  This is on her second CD, entitled Ordinary Time.  You can buy her music from her website:  Marie Bellet







Trusting in Him,
April

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this song! Thanks for sharing!


    I like your new look!


    I really appreciated your thoughts on a clean house and what my dh considers clean! I have slowly figured some things out, but have never thought to ask out right for the top 3! Good idea!


    Blessings to you all! Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was beautiful, April. Thank you for sharing this-I needed to see this. Holly

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!