Wednesday, March 4, 2009

How many more reviews are coming?

I have 7 more TOS Crew reviews to write for March.  I currently have 4 more for April.  I also have one without a deadline at this time.  It will probably be added to April's list.  And, there is one last vendor everyone is waiting to hear from.  I don't know if I'll be getting anything from that vendor, or not.  So, I have 12 reviews left (most of them this month) and possibly another.

However, I'm signing up with several different publishing companies to do book reviews on my blog.  I have my very first review book here.  It just arrived today.  Yay!  

So, I will be writing book reviews in future months, and I'd love to continue to review curriculum for anyone needing reviewers.

Trusting in Him,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!