Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Molly's Money-Saving Digest ~ Watch for the April issue!

I admit it!  I'm in love with Molly's Money-Saving Digest I look forward to each issue, and am thankful I've been able to review some of them in advance.  They are a great source of information and inspiration for frugal living!!

I've been practicing the art of living frugally most of my life, especially since I became a Stay-At-Home-Mom.  As our family has grown, so have our money-saving skills.  Even though I already consider myself to be quite frugal, I learn something new in each issue of Molly's Money-Saving Digest.  Molly always challenges and inspires me to look for creative ways to frugally care for my home and family. 

April's theme for Molly's Money-Saving Digest is "Making A Frugal Fresh Start".  This issue is full of ideas for our home, providing for our family, and controlling our spending.  Here are a few of the articles that inspired ME most:

  • Frugal home organization inspiration in four different articles:




  1. "Feather Your Nest Frugally" column

  2. "Readers Write In" column

  3. "Making A Fresh Start" monthly feature

  4. "Something Old - Something New" column




  • Blessing your home through housework is covered in:




  1. "Spruce Things Up On A Shoestring"

  2. "Parenting That Pays:  Sowing Servant Hearts"




  • Yard sale season is almost here.  Learn how to earn money, and save money with yard sales!




  1. "Holding a Successful Yard Sale"

  2. "How To Shop Yard Sale Like A Pro"




  • Tax Time!




  1. "Keeping It All Together-- Setting Up A Home Financial Filing System"

  2. "Fiscally Fit:  The Tax Refund -- What We're Doing With It This Year"



Those are MY favorite articles in the April edition of Molly's Money-Saving Digest -- but there are even more articles to inspire YOU.  For instance, check out the "Begin with the Basics" article on the art of boiling eggs.  I'm particularly skilled at boiling eggs so long that the shells crack, which makes dyeing eggs with the kids interesting.  But Molly knows how to do it right, and you can learn the tricks, too.

For even more inspiration, there are THREE  "Goal-Getter Spotlight" contributors this month.  THREE different success stories from readers who have saved money for a special project, dream, or goal!

The April issue of Molly's Money-Saving Digest will be available soon.  Watch for it in the Econobusters store!  And while you're waiting, you can read Molly's blog at www.econobusters.com

Trusting in Him,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!