Friday, May 29, 2009

More fun with UHU ... UHU permanent glue roller

Last month I told you about the Glue with UHU blog, and their monthly samples.  For May, I requested and received their UHU permanent glue roller.  It's acid-free and I'm looking forward to using it in my scrapbooking ... but for now I used it to make a card. 

I was digging through a drawer today and this Norman Rockwell postcard (painting of Tom Sawyer) caught my eye.  It was begging to become a card, once I trimmed off its bent corners.  



The inside is blank, except for one blue strip down the left side.  I'll save this for an upcoming birthday, I think. 

I liked how smoothly the UHU permanent glue roller moved.  It was very simple to use and didn't skip sections or jam up like some scrapbook tape rollers I've used.  The mini-glue dots don't jam like tape. 

I stuck it right into my scrapbook totebag for future scrapbook use!  It's mine ... all mine ... not for kids crafting, I tell you!  Mine!    ...  um ... well, anyway ... back to your regularly scheduled lives and pretending I'm mature.



Trusting in Him,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!