Monday, May 4, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 17

Click on this image to visit The Simple Woman blog, and find daybook entries by others.

For Today...


Outside my Window... gray skies, freshly mowed grass, the wind blowing through the bushes and trees, a green wheat field, cows on the hill across the highway, and a lavender guinea hen who just started laying eggs for us this week.


I am thinking... that I really need to go start some laundry.

I am thankful for...  fresh eggs!

From the kitchen... dishes that need to be washed, our mama cat meowing for her last kitten, and questions about what supper will be.

I am wearing... black birkenstock sandals with brick red toenail polish, dark blue jeans, a 3/4 length-sleeve tshirt with pink and blue print of London.

I am creating... book reviews, plans for the new school year.

I am reading... A Place Of Her Own, Christianity In CrisisHow Can A Good God Let Bad Things Happen?, and Canaan's Land

I am hoping... to start working on the girls' aprons for 4H this week.

I am hearing... the sound of older children talking together while the younger two nap

Around the house... laundry for me to fold tonight, and signs of a very busy weekend ... in other words, we need to clean up again.

One of my favorite things... seeing my children succeed, as the older 4 did at 4H this weekend, when they successfully gave their first ever "project talks" and did really well.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... homeschool group, chores, continuing to try to sell last kitten, writing some reviews, hopefully getting some gardening done, and taking my oldest 3 girls to a Mother-Daughter Tea on Saturday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... two of my joys!

my joys





Trusting in Him,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!