While we're here in the driveway, let's look into the garage and see the makeover projects going on inside. 8 year old J has his 4H woodworking project going on in there.
You can see our garden over there behind the house. We're still planting our seeds. Steve's been busy tilling the unplanted portion of it this weekend. We weeded the peas, potatoes and onions on Friday. Let's see what others have in their gardens:
- Lindsay presents 5 Berries You Can Grow in Containers at Off the Urban Grid.
- Stephanie presents Feeding Six from the Garden at Stop the Ride!.
- Dana presents Frugal composting posted at A Very Nearly Tea.
Come on up to the backdoor. You can see our guinea hen and the 14 Ameraucana hens there in the side yard. Speaking of chickens:
Now that you're in the house, you can see our kitchen. It has some lovely vintage charm ... with cantaloupe colored counters and an avacado sink. The ancient stove is really cool looking, but persnickety at times. Everyone's been busy in their kitchens, too.
- Michele presents country fair white bread at Wishful Homesteader -.
- Jim presents Making Your Own Pizza Dough at Blueprint for Financial Prosperity.
- Make it from Scratch presents Easy Summer Refreshment posted at Make It From Scratch.
- Rani presents Mom's Best Meat Loaf posted at Indoor Garden Musings.
- The Smarter Wallet presents Quality Cookware To Save You Time and Energy posted at The Smarter Wallet.
Grab yourself a drink and let's move into the dining room. My kids usually have craft supplies all over the table. With Father's Day just around the corner, maybe your house looks the same.
The living room is right here, connected to the dining room. If you need a break, you can make yourself comfortable in the rocking chair. It's great for rocking babies, or yourself, to sleep. Speaking of babies:
Don't mind Steve, he's busy at the computer over there on the other side of the living room. He's working on our budget right now. If you're looking for some budgeting encouragement, this is for you:
- Silicon Valley Blogger presents How To Pay Off Credit Card Debt: A Success Story posted at The Digerati Life.
Oh, do you have to go now? I'm so sorry ... we didn't even get to look at the chicks in the basement, view the flowers that are blooming outside, or peek into the bedrooms. I hope you come again another time, so we can talk some more.
Have a great week!
Next week's Homesteading Carnival will be hosted by Jocelyn of A Pondering Heart.
Submit your blog article to the next edition of the Homesteading Carnival using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.
Trusting in Him,