Friday, June 5, 2009

Better Homes & Garden Junior Cookbook

10 yo C is always checking out cookbooks from the library's juvenile non-fiction section.   So for her birthday this week we bought her the Better Homes & Garden Junior Cookbook, the original version reprinted.  She loved it ... and last night she made us grilled cheese sandwiches for supper. 

It turns out that my wimpy large burner that won't let a pot of water boil, is just perfect for making grilled cheese sandwiches without burning them.  She did a great job.

The girls are requesting that I follow through on my original plan of having different kitchen helpers and letting them help with or cook supper different nights of the week.  I really need to.

Trusting in Him,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!