So here it is in a nutshell:
Companies send me free books and products to try out, then I write an honest review of the product.
They do not pay me with cash, trips to day spas, or buy me new wardrobes.
I write what I believe, although I try to be nice and polite about it if I don't like something or it won't work for my family.
If a product won't work for my family, I try to present ideas of who I think the product might work for.
If I receive a product I've agreed to review, then I will be posting a review of it, but I will be honest.
I try to choose books to review that interest me anyway, because my reading time is limited. So, if many of my book reviews are positive, that's because I chose wisely.
And now the formal disclosure policy:
ElCloud Homeschool Blog Disclosure Policy
This policy is valid from 19 June 2009
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ElCloud (dot) Homeschool (at) gmail (dot) com.
- This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Trusting in Him,