Thursday, June 25, 2009

How I spent my day ...

I woke up a little late this morning, and rushed to get Steve's coffee and stuff ready before he needed to leave.  Baby G woke up while I was doing that, and Steve brought him out to me.  We said goodbye to Daddy and then I took him and my coffee to the computer.

It wasn't long before he drifted off to sleep in my arms.  I just sat there holding him, because they only sleep in your arms for such a little time.  I can't think of when 3 yo L last fell asleep in my arms.  It's rare.

I took him to bed when the kids woke up and needed me to do things for them.  And then it was afternoon, and once more I found myself at the computer, with him sleeping in my arms.  I love watching him sleep.

I haven't hung the laundry out to dry yet, but I've enjoyed my day so far.

Be blessed,







April

3 comments:

  1. As you said, they do grow so quickly. Will any of your children remember next week that mom didn't hang out the laundry for hours? No, they'll remember that mom took time for them. She held them, read to them, played games with them and loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle @ Delightful LearningJune 26, 2009 at 6:27 AM

    So sweet and precious! I loved those days. I spent most of my time at the computer nursing and holding sleeping little ones. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know the exact name of the toy but it is a fabric nesting set that I found at Barnes and Noble at Christmas time. Thanks for stopping by, enjoy those sleeping babies!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!