Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wondering what Homeschool Crew reviews are coming up?

If you're looking for my past homeschool curriculum reviews, you can look at the Homeschool Crew Reviews link in my sidebar.

If you're wondering what other reviews are coming up, here are my due dates so far:

9/25 Growing Healthy Homes:  Nutrition 101
9/28 A Journey Through Learning lapbooks
10/2 College Prep Genius
10/7 Nature Friend Magazine
10/13 Guardian Angels Publishing -- 6 e-books
10/15 Passkeys Foundation character quality picture book
10/19 Sarah Books' Sarah's Wish
10/23 Educaching
10/26 Sue Patrick Workbox System
10/28 Amazing Bible Timeline
10/30 Vantage Learning: My Access
11/6 Bright Ideas Press (Mystery of History 3 and All American History 2)

You can find more information about each of these companies and links to their websites at the Homeschool Crew blog while waiting for my reviews (and those of other Crew members).


Trusting In Him,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!