I've got a serious book addiction, and I love shopping for new educational books for our homeschool. Even more than shopping for books, I love saving money on books. Homeschool Library Builder helps you save money on books all the time, but this month they're saving you even more money, and donating to Haiti relief, as well.
10% of all Homeschool Library Builder's profits in February will go to help Haiti. In addition, all their books are 20% off in February! So you save money, and they donate to Haiti!!
There is even more savings in store for you on Superbowl Sunday if you make a donation to Heartline Ministries. Go to the Heartline Ministries website and donate (by midnight CST on Feb. 6th). Then email HSLB to let them know you donated. They'll give you a coupon to save an additional 15% (totaling 35% off) which is valid on Sunday, February 7, 2010 only! Simple as that!
But who is Homeschool Library Builder?
Homeschool Library Builder is a website created by two women, both homeschool moms of four children (ages 8-20). They love great books, and want to help us find the books we need at a savings! They stock new and used, hardcover and softcover books. Their books are rated by condition, and priced accordingly. Some books are as low as 92% off.
Some of the things I like about their website include:
- They have great membership benefits which include a points system for earning discounts on future purchases.
- You can search their inventory by subject, age, geographic region, or by the curriculum it's used in. I love the curriculum search feature, since we've used both Five In A Row, and Tapestry of Grace.
- They have a clearance section.
- They are helping others with their Helping Hands category, and HSLB Marketplace.
- They will try to locate a book you need, if they don't have it in stock.
- Their Spotlight on the Season feature previews websites with activities and lessons for each holiday and season.
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee policy.
- All books are shipped with complimentary delivery confirmation, via USPS media mail or priority mail.
Add Homeschool Library Builder to your bookmarks, so you can start your book shopping there. Save yourself some money, and help Haiti relief in the month of February at Homeschool Library Builder!
This review was assigned to us as a member of the TOS Homeschool Crew. We received no compensation for this review. Click the TOS Homeschool Crew banner at the top to read more reviews on this company by other Homeschool Crew members.
Trusting In Him,