Thursday, June 10, 2010

High School Transcripts

If you're starting to think about keeping high school records for your child's homeschool transcript, a good place to start is HSLDA's Homeschooling Through High School page.  I was there this week, and they have several examples of different transcript forms as well as a blank template.  I saved each of those to my own computer for future reference.

They also have a link to Transcript Pro, which several of my friends have recommended.  I haven't used it, but I found several free articles on that site about high school transcripts, as well.  Mistakes commonly made, why one is needed, what it should include, etc.  It was very helpful.

I still need to read Sr. High: A Home-Designed Form+U+La, which I bought this Spring, so I can continue to get a grasp on homeschooling through high school.  But I wanted to share the free resources I found online this week!

April E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!