Sunday, August 15, 2010

Funnies from my 4 year old ...

4 yo L isn't lacking in confidence.  She knows she's cute.  She knows she's smart.  She knows she's the Princess of the family.

Last night she surprised her almost 15 yo sister by knowing something.  Her sister asked her,  "How did you know that?"

4 yo L matter-of-factly replied, "Because I'm smart."

But a couple weeks ago, her 13 yo sister asked her a question.  No one can even remember what it was now.  4 yo L said she didn't know, but the 13 yo encouraged her to use her brain and think about it.

4 yo L then replied, "My brain isn't braining."

Of course, that made everyone laugh, and has become a common phrase around the house.

Sometimes my brain doesn't want to brain, either.  Especially when it's hot, and tired, and very pregnant.  LOL!!

Enjoying my kids,
April E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!