Thursday, September 30, 2010

Do you need to get your students organized?

I know I've posted about how wonderful The Schoolhouse Planner is before.  I've even reviewed the 2008 and 2009 planners!

But have you seen the new Student Planners?   TOS has created unique student planners for primary, secondary, middle school, and high school students.  They contain everything you need to help your students become organized and be more responsible.

Just like The Schoolhouse Planner, these are sold as an instantly downloadable PDF e-book format.  You can print the forms that best suit your needs, and print them for more than one student.   The prices begin at $9.95 for the primary (grades K-3) and secondary (grades 4-6)  students.  The Middle School Planner (grades 7-8) costs $19.00, and the High School Planner (grades 9-12) costs $29.00.

Samples are available at the Schoolhouse Store website, so you can take a peek before you decide!
Disclosure:  Though I have used the Schoolhouse Planner myself, I have not used the Student Planners.   This is not a review.  However, by posting this brief ad, I am eligible for entry in a contest as a Homeschool Crew member.  I might win a gift certificate, via random drawing.



April E.