Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Welcome 3 new bloggers!

My oldest 3 children now have blogs on HSB.

At the moment, Steve and I are still discussing what level of privacy or visibility they should have.    They're currently at different settings.  Our oldest's appears to be visible to everyone, our 2nd daughter's is only available to those who have accounts here at HSB, and I believe that is the setting we'll be using for the 3rd daughter, as well.  We need to make a final decision on this, and get the settings changed accordingly.

I hope you'll encourage my daughters in their writing endeavors.  :)  (And if you're wondering, since you know we do not use their names on my blog ... no those aren't their real names on their blogs, either.  They each chose a pseudonym.)

Proudly,
April E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!