Wednesday, November 10, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge ~ Day 10






Today I'm thankful for Christ's gift of salvation.  I'm thankful I was raised in a Christian home.  I'm thankful I heard God's Word early in life, accepting him as my Savior as a young child.

I was ten years old when I asked to be baptized, as a symbol of my faith.  So on this tenth day of the month, I'm thankful for God's love, His salvation plan, His personal presence in my life, and the fact that He holds my entire life in His hands.  Nothing can happen outside of His knowledge and will, and that's comforting.

Visit Garden of Learning to read more Gratitude Challenge posts.


April E.

4 comments:

  1. Amen. I'm so thankful for God's good grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooo agree!~nothing separates us from the Love of God~amen! Thanks for sharing! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also thankful for my salvation. What a wonderful thing the Lord has given us.....just because He loves us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always thankful for salvation. God is good! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!